Information on arrangements
Defibs in Gresford and Marford
There are a number of defibs in the villages. We have provided a list of where they are, complete with postcodes. Remember, if someone seems in need of a defib you MUST ‘phone 999 as a matter of urgency. Please let the Clerk know if you use the GCC defib (in the ‘Phone Box’ in Pant Lane) so that the pads can be replaced and the equipment checked. If you encounter any problems with our defib, once again, please let the Clerk know. email@example.com. uk OR you can ‘phone the Clerk on 07470 631184.
Here is the list.
Gresford and Marford DEFIBRILLATORS as at 30 June 2021
- Pant lane, Red Phone Box LL12 8HA. Available 24/7 Phone 999 for access code (Equipment supplied by Gresford Community Council)
- Off High Street, Gresford Trust Community Hall, LL12 8PS – available 24/7
- High Street junction with Main Road, (Springfield Dental Care. LL12 8PT) Assume available 9 – 5.30pm – NOT weekends.
- 5 Chapel Cottages, High Street (Chapel Cottage Dental Practice. LL12 8PR) Assume available 9 am -5 pm – NOT weekends.
- Wynnstay Lane, Marford. Rofft Primary School LL12 8LA. Assume available Term Time only 8 am to 6pm. NOT weekends or during school holidays as the school is locked.
- School Hill, Gresford. All Saints’ School LL12 8RW. Assume available Term Time only 9 – 3.30pm. NOT weekends or during school holidays as the school is locked.